« Festering Forest »



« Festering Forest »

When I think of green, I think of the lush and verdant forest. The luxurious emerald tropical vegetation. The wonderful feeling of peace and serenity that washes over me when I am in nature. I imagine myself wandering through the woods, walking aimlessly but with a light heart. I breathe in the pure, moist forest air, rich with the scent of pine needles and earthy foliage. I hear the sound of my footsteps on the forest floor, the crunch of dried leaves beneath my weight. I listen to the chirping of birds and catch glimpses of small creatures preparing for winter. It's a feeling of wellbeing, of returning to my roots, of peace.

But when I think of green, I also think of you, the one who betrayed me. I think of the green venom that drips from your forked tongue, spreading lies because your weak mind can't handle the truth. I think of the green of your jealousy, gnawing at you from within, driving you to act like a clueless child. I think of the green of your decayed heart, driving you to soil me just so you can feel clean. I think of the green of the filth you create because your soul is so empty that it's the only way you can feel alive. I think of the green of the pus that oozes from the abscess I lanced when I stopped taking responsibility for your actions. I think of the green of the poison you spat in the eyes of those I love to cloud their vision. Green like the secretions in your nose and lungs that prevent you from breathing, for fear the world will see who you really are. Green like the sticky, slimy vengeance that clings to me, but I fight it because I refuse to stoop to your level. I have finally built up antibodies to the infection you and your family brought into my life. Until the worms feed on you and the green of your putrid guts, you will remain devoid of values, truth, and authenticity. I can't believe we share the same name.








Comments