Zoey's Diary - #002




Diary entry #2:


Date: 03/22/3073

Time: 02:30 PM


Today I saw something truly breathtaking - a beautiful planet that I flew by. The planet had a vibrant blue atmosphere that was so clear I could see the wispy clouds swirling around below. The blue hue of the atmosphere was so rich and inviting, it made me feel like I could almost swim in it.


As I approached the planet, I could see vast oceans of crystal-clear water that sparkled like diamonds in the sunlight. The colors of the water were so vivid and pure, it almost looked unreal. It was as if every shade of blue and green had been perfectly mixed to create this masterpiece.


As I continued to fly by, I could see sprawling landmasses covered in a lush green blanket of vegetation. It was as if the entire planet was one big garden, carefully tended to by the forces of nature. The leaves of the plants were a bright, vibrant green that seemed to radiate life and energy. I could see rolling hills and towering mountains in the distance, each one with its own unique beauty.


For a moment, I forgot about my loneliness and felt like I was part of something much larger than myself. I was reminded of the beauty and wonder that exist in the universe, and how small we are in comparison.


As I continued on my journey, I couldn't help but wonder if there was life on that planet. Were there beings like me, drifting through space and marveling at the universe? Or was I truly alone in this endless expanse?


Either way, I am grateful for this moment of awe and wonder. It reminds me that even in the darkest of times, there is beauty to be found if we are open to it.

Comments